- Ableton Live lets you easily create, produce and perform music within one intuitive interface. Live keeps everything in sync and works in real-time, so you can play and modify your musical ideas without interrupting the creative flow.
- The best bet is to go with Suite or Standard after getting Lite. Triqtraq for iOS comes with Live Lite. Create an Ableton account, use the license you get from the iOS app ($5), instant upgrade option that saves like $70.
- View and edit the items in your shopping cart at the Ableton webshop. Download your music software immediately after purchase.
To verify your status, you can upload one of the following items in your Ableton.com account after purchasing an EDU license: a valid student ID with expiration date or current term clearly displayed; a school transcript or enrollment letter; a teacher's work ID with a current term shown.
Bummer. Obviously if I had known this I wouldn't have waited. Losing 30 € for such a stupid reason makes me reconsider the whole thing. I hope Ableton can still do something for people like me...
More on Ableton.com:
More from Ableton:
If you’re studying at or employed by an educational institution, you can save 40% on Live Standard or Suite. You can also benefit from the discount when buying Live with Push. Check your eligibility below.
Fast, fluid and flexible software for music creation and performance.
Find out more about Live 11
Compare Live editions
Education discounts can’t be combined with upgrade pricing.
Play melodies and chords, make beats, trigger loops and clips with Push.
Learn what Push can do
Compare Live editions
Am I eligible for the educational discount?
You are eligible for an educational discount if you are:
- a student currently enrolled in full-time educational studies, up to advanced degree programs and 18 years old or of legal age in your country of residence. Parents of a student not of legal adult age can buy educational licenses on behalf of their child using their child's valid student ID.
- a student in a part-time program that consists of 20 hours or more study time per week, or one that runs for 12 months or more. The area of studies is irrelevant.
- a teacher who is currently employed full- or part-time at a school or university in any field. Part-time and private teachers must work at least 20 hours per week to qualify
Please note that if there is ever any disagreement on educational status documents, we offer a full four-week money back guarantee.
Ableton Live Suite Student Login
Looking to teach with Live and Push?
Live and Push offer everything students need to make any kind of music that inspires them. Using these tools, you can teach the fundamentals of music creation: rhythm, melody and harmony, song composition, sound design, creating with samples and more.
If you’re teaching music to students aged between 6-19 in a school, charity or youth club please visit Ableton for the Classroom
Ableton Live Free
If you’re teaching at a tertiary level please visit Ableton for Colleges and Universities
Ableton Live Suite Student Version
How to verify your education status:
Ableton Live Suite Student Discount
- Check your eligibility
- Buy your Ableton product at the discounted price from your local music store or the Ableton web shop
- Verify your educational status (to show us that you really are a student or teacher)
- Install and authorize your software