Snagit is the most complete screen capture utility available. Showing someone exactly what you see on your screen is sometimes the quickest and clearest way to communicate. With Snagit, you can select anything on your screen – an area, image, article, Web page, or error message – and capture it. Then, save the screen capture to a file, send it to Snagit's editor to add professional effects, share it by e-mail, or drop it into PowerPoint®, Word®, or another favorite application. Capture and share images, text or video from your PC. Create beautiful presentations, flawless documentation and quickly save online content. The latest version of Snagit offers a totally new interface and workflow - making SnagIt easier for beginners to use, while still providing maximum convenience and flexibility for the screen capture experts.
We recommend the 64-bit Snagit installation when using multiple monitors or a 4k display; 64-bit Snagit installation required for Create Images from Templates feature. MacOS System Requirements. MacOS Big Sur (11), Catalina (10.15), or Mojave (10.14). TableofContents TableofContents 1 Introduction 3 DownloadtheDeploymentTool 4 WelcomeScreen 5 CustomizeaSnagitDeployment 6 ImportSettingsOptions 8 GeneralOptions 9. Apr 15, 2021 Capturing, managing, and sharing screenshots is a lot easier with TechSmith's SnagIt. SnagIt can be used for capturing multiple sources such as active windows, scrolling windows, text from windows, WebPages, DirectX sources, DOS screens, digital camera images, and any on-screen activities.
Snagit 21 Free
SnagIt 21.1.0 Build 7764 changelog:
- TechSmith Snagit 22.214.171.12421 Updated on 7 Mar, 2021 at 7:12 PM. Simple screenshots are taken with Print-Key and MS Paint. For anything more advanced, like manuals.
- Deploy Snagit 2019 Using the SCCM Console Uninstaller Tool. This guide demonstrates how to deploy Snagit and remove previous versions using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. If you wish to configure other options in your deployment, view the deployment tool guide above.
Features and Functionality
- Users can apply Effects to floating images, in addition to the background image
- The Copy All button animates to confirm content has been copied
- When the user moves a magnified image with no border, Snagit shows a temporary border for convenience
- When the user creates a new image from content with transparency on the Clipboard, the new image will have a transparent background
- Template Settings include a new option to automatically scale images placed in template drop zones
- Template footers now include the author’s name
- When the user resizes Template sections, Snagit automatically resizes some related objects to maintain a clean look
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
Snagit Free Download Old Version
- Fixed auto-scrolling for the latest version of Firefox
- Fixed an issue where Canvas color defaulted to black instead of transparent in some situations
- Fixed an issue where certain sizes of the Snagit Editor window cause flashing icons and slow performance
- Fixed bugs related to Pen tool smoothing
- Fixed an issue where the Library zoom level reset after the user opened a new capture and then returned to the Library
- Fixed an issue with incorrect section numbering in certain Templates
- Fixed other small bugs in some Templates
- Fixed an issue to keep correct layer order (“z-order”) when the user pastes an image into another image
- IT Administrators: Fixed an issue where Snagit rejected incorrectly formatted keys during deployment
- Fixed numerous text truncation and control spacing issues for French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, and Japanese versions
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Download: Snagit 32-bit 287.0 MB (Shareware)
Download: Snagit 64-bit 318.0 MB
Link: SnagIt Home Page Snagit Editor Screenshot
Snagit 21 Full
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware