Test your Internet speed with the Spectrum Internet Speed Test. How Fast Can You Go? For best results, connect your laptop or computer directly to your home’s router with an ethernet cable instead of using WiFi. Get Spectrum Internet. $49.99 /mo for 12 mos. $ 49. Test your Internet connection bandwidth to locations around the world with this interactive broadband speed test from Ookla.
Tools and data for network management
Ookla’s enterprise solutions provide the most expansive view of worldwide network performance available through a suite of products trusted by Fortune 500 operators, governments, trade groups and other businesses around the world.
Global performance data and analysis
Speedtest Intelligence provides current insights into global fixed broadband and mobile performance data. Leveraging billions of consumer-initiated tests, Speedtest Intelligence is an essential tool for companies that seek to make business and technical decisions with a full understanding of both the speed and quality of the networks in their markets.
Over 200 data elements give you information to confidently:
Assess and rank provider performance
Determine where to invest in and expand your network
Understand which devices perform best on your network
Make external claims about the benefits of your network
Performance, coverage and signal measurement data
Powered by performance, coverage and signal measurements from Speedtest®, Cell Analytics provides unparalleled intelligence about wireless service quality, RF measurements, data usage, user density (both indoors and outdoors), cell site locations and much more — surfaced in one easy-to-navigate platform.
Makes outbound bandwidth by testing how quickly it can upload data
Understand your connection quality by testing latency down to the millisecond
Diagnose network jitter by testing how your ping times are fluctuating
Integrated network testing for mobile and web applications
Built on Ookla's industry-leading testing engine and methodology, the Speedtest SDK provides actionable insight into the quality of networks and overall customer experiences — integrated directly into your mobile app, website or customer care solution.
Coverage and spectrum license information for telecommunications
CoverageRight is a curated global collection of publicly marketed coverage by mobile operators that provides spatial intelligence in an easy to use GIS format. MarketRight contains data on mobile licensing in North America. Whether you are a wireless operator, MVNO, cable MSO or in the M2M or tower space, our geospatial data will help you make better business decisions. And if you don’t have in-house GIS expertise, our experienced team can handle analysis work for you.
CoverageRight and MarketRight enhance your ability to:
- Plan where to expand your coverage
- Discover roaming options and assemble roaming footprints
- Know who and where your competition is, including competitive build outs
- See what technologies are available in precise locations (5G NR, LTE, HSPA and more)
- Understand and analyze the spectrum holdings landscape
- Perform spatial analyses
- Analyze trends
- Create better alliances
- Manage regulatory issues
- Implement stronger campaigns
Your customized Speedtest®
Leverage the renowned methodology and worldwide server network of Speedtest in your own mobile-friendly, HTML5-based testing solution. Get started now for free and publish your branded test within minutes.
Complete network diagnostics
Get vital network information with advanced dashboards and analytics, while helping your customers troubleshoot their internet speed.
Same robust and accurate testing quality as Speedtest
Determine inbound and outbound bandwidth
Track connection quality metrics, including latency and jitter
Leverage Speedtest servers around the globe or use your own server network
Easy, comprehensive customization
Smoothly integrate your brand and our test using fully-customizable CSS. Self-edit and publish changes to your test at anytime.
Personalized network coverage map
CellMaps is a user-friendly, interactive mapping platform that showcases your company’s personalized network coverage map. Utilize our comprehensive coverage database, and expand capability to build brand trust by showing customers where they can expect to experience a quality connection on your network.
Interactive mapping platform
Simple and easy-to-use, CellMaps provides effective tools to:
- Demonstrate your network coverage.
- Improve your customer retention and churn rate.
- Market the reach of your domestic and global networks.
- Extend self-service and pre-qualification tools to prospects and customers.
- Leverage within support teams to quickly resolve customer issues.
- Integrate into a mobile app or an internal GIS software platform
Wireless network asset intelligence
TowerSource is the U.S. tower industry’s largest and most comprehensive independent vertical asset database. By regularly collecting, merging, and auditing various data sources alongside industry outreach, we offer the tower industry’s premier single data set that is both accurate and timely.
By providing granular, accurate site and asset details, TowerSource empowers your business to:
- Improve site acquisition and management strategies, including quick identification and evaluation of new site purchase or lease opportunities
- Determine the best opportunities to deploy small cells and DAS assets in urban settings
- Analyze elevation changes to better estimate building costs and utility runs, provide line of sight analysis and uncover potential site related issues
- Level-up your corporate strategies with competitive benchmarking
- Perform project management services for clients looking to enhance or expand network coverage
- Manage and compare private assets and project sites to current infrastructure assets
- List sites and infrastructure assets to unlock potential revenue opportunities
Strategic network planning for executives and analysts
MapElements by Ookla® is an award-winning, cloud-based service that helps business groups within organizations make smart decisions by visualizing wireless, cable, broadcast and landline network coverage intelligence. Quickly access the insights you require without long research timeframes and costly resource investment.
With MapELEMENTS’ simple and intuitive interface, you can:
- Perform otherwise complex analyses around telecom business intelligence
- Build and share tailored snapshots from thousands of available data layers
- Extract compelling visuals for internal presentations
- Access GIS software-as-a-service mapping functions via a simple web browser
- Inform customer care and technical support operations
- Identify and analyze competitors in relation to your own footprint
- Upload company assets and points of interest for tailored views
Downdetector is the world’s most popular platform for online service status information. By leveraging over 22 million monthly reports from individual users, real-time analysis and verification of outage reports, Downdetector Enterprise helps service providers reduce downtime and increase customer satisfaction. Organizations including telecommunications providers, banks, gaming providers and online services trust Downdetector data to help reduce their downtime and improve their mean time to resolution.
With Downdetector Enterprise, organizations gain:
- Faster outage detection
- Direct access to the end user experience
- Faster time to resolution
- Operational cost reduction
Xfinity Speed Test
Enterprise Partnerships & Programs
Ookla's enterprise partnerships and programs extend the credibility and utility of our brands and products to your business.
Speed Test Spectrum
The Speedtest Server Network™
The accuracy and high-quality performance of Speedtest® is made possible through the 11,000+ servers around the world that host our Speedtest server daemon. Join thousands of others in helping us provide the world’s most popular and comprehensive internet test.